Absent Member.. c911darkwolf Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Crystal Reports installation

I heard you can install crystal reports for Service Manager is this true?  We have 9.21 and used Crystal Reports with Peregrine before HP bought them out.  We would like to use it with SM if it's possible.  Unless there is a better reporting tool in SM that im not aware of?

Thanks for any info on it!

Jon

0 Likes
4 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. Vadim Gorda Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Crystal Reports installation

Hello,

Yes you can install and use Crystal reports with HP Service Manager.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. c911darkwolf Absent Member..
Absent Member..

do i run it seperatly ?  or is there a addon/patch where i can run crystal reports through SM ?

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. Vadim Gorda Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

This is separate installation (Crystal reports) and you do connect to HP SM through ODBC configuration. There should be installatio and configuration guides in Internet.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.. Aarushi Jain
Frequent Visitor..

Unable to install Crystal Reports -

.bat File run successfully but still Sap is not installing on the server.

Please suggest something

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.