Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Honored Contributor.. ulto1 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Customize Logout Page SM 9.52

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

I need your help please.
SM 9.52 
When the user clicks on Logout & he logs out, the goodbye.jsp page is displayed: "Logout Successful - Login again"

I have a requirement so that when the user clicks again on "Login Again", it should redirect him to a specific URL that I will define.

Is that possible? 

if yes, could you please help me?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Re: Customize Logout Page SM 9.52

Jump to solution

Modified the <%=loginUrl%> & it was redirected to the URL I specified.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution
Yes, it's possible; just modify as desire the goodbye.jsp , located on the webtier main folder.
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

Modified the <%=loginUrl%> & it was redirected to the URL I specified.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.