Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Customized View available fields

Good Morning Guys,

I'm trying to elaborate a customized view (for a To Do List) to use it as a standard for our "Service Managers".
My goal is to create a view that must contain few key information such as "ticket" ID, Status, Assigment Group, Target Date and Module and it should contain together incident and service request records (without change or release ones).

I can't find a way to expand the range of fields on whitch I can set my filter.

For example, if i start from a "to do list" and I try to customize it, i can only set my filter on few attributes of the incident or service request (such as ID, Status or Targert Date) but other attributes (such as Category or Subcategory) are not displayed in the filter menu to be used.

There's a way to add other fields and make them available in order to refine my view?

Thank You for your help.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Customized View available fields

The ToDo "View" isn't a View...it is a table....that's updated by triggers...welcome to 1982...

the ToDo table has only 10 or 11 fields in the OOTB System...if you need more you have to add it, and change the ToDoMap entries...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Customized View available fields

thank you very much, your sympathy is matched only by your humility.
take care.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.