Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

DATE/TIME Selected on SRC different on HPSM

Hi 

There is an issue we picked up on HP SM and SRC. When users log requests with a date/time field on the form, it will show differently on Service Manager.

So lests say the user selects todays date (03/01/2016) and submits the requests, the date appears differently on Service Manager. It will show a date one month before, i.e 03/12/2016 in this instance.

While on SRC it will show the correct date when the request is viewed.

Versions:

SM 9.32

SRC 9.33

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Re: DATE/TIME Selected on SRC different on HPSM

I have seen this issue with one hr time difference. This was because of the timezone difference where my SM server was installed. I had to handle it based on the time difference calculation.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Hi Swetha,

Please could you guide me on the solution which you have used to handle one hour time difference,

Thanks in Advance,

Arjun

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Best to validate all your servers (SRC, Web and App Servers) and make sure it has the correct date/time and its format. It is strange having that 1 Month difference.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.