Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Dashboard and Charts - Todo table

Jump to solution

SM Version 9.63

I am taking advantage of the chart enhancements in 9.63 and would like to know if there is a way to create a ToDo chart that opens the corresponding table module form (similar on how ToDo views work)? In SM version 9.63, a calculation chart includes 10 lines for queries.  Also, there is now the capability to display counts on bar charts. I wanted to create a calculation chart for displaying required  manager actions. The drill down should open the correct ticket number form. Currently, creating a Todo table charts open the ToDo table form.

I know this question has been asked before and I can create separate charts for probsummary, cmr3, cm3t, imTask and display on dashboard, but I wanted to save some real-estate on the dashboard for other metric charts.

Thanks for any ideas!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Dashboard and Charts - Todo table

Jump to solution

Solution:

Version 9.63 report enhancements includes the report chart ability to use Todo and drill into modules using the "Drill-down process" drop-down menu.

1. When modifying a Todo report, click on the "Advanced settings" tab.

2. Within the "Drill-down process" drop-down menu, select "To-Do Drill-down".

3. Save report and test from preview tab.

Drilling into a chart will display the Todo list, which will allow you to see ticket from its corresponding module. 🙂

---Joe

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Dashboard and Charts - Todo table

Jump to solution

Solution:

Version 9.63 report enhancements includes the report chart ability to use Todo and drill into modules using the "Drill-down process" drop-down menu.

1. When modifying a Todo report, click on the "Advanced settings" tab.

2. Within the "Drill-down process" drop-down menu, select "To-Do Drill-down".

3. Save report and test from preview tab.

Drilling into a chart will display the Todo list, which will allow you to see ticket from its corresponding module. 🙂

---Joe

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.