Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Dashboard features in SM9.40.0022

Jump to solution

Hi,

In my SM9.40.0022 version i am not having much features related to dashbard charts. I have only basic charts like line, bar etc. If i wanted to create the charts with adanced features\options i am not seeing it in my version. Options i am looking are like creating the charts with multiple axis(primary & secondary), charts with multiple type of charts in single chart. For example pareto charts.

Thanks,

DMK

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Dashboard features in SM9.40.0022

Jump to solution

Hi JD_Jinesta,

I dont have any documentation, but heard that SM9.40 is not having such options and SM9.41 is providing the option to build the charts with multiple axis, but no much info as i am having SM9.40 and not SM9.41. So looks like there is lot of improvement in Dashboard area from SM9.3 to SM9.4.

Thanks & Regards,

DMK

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello,

The charts that you can use in 9.40 are as follows:

List: Standart List, Title List

Chart: Pie, Horizontal Bar, Vertical Bar, Stacked Horizontal Bar, Stacked Vertical Bar, Number, Line, Area

Pivot Table.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Yeah, i know we can have only the list of chart types we can use in SM9.40 are the ones you have listed. But how can i use the advanced charts and other stuff that i have mentioned in my post.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi d_m_k,

Please login to the web client using falcon or a sysadmin account.

Once you are logged in, look inside System Navigator, there is an option called "Dashboard". From dashboard you will get a lot of options hopefully can help you to get the results you like.

Regards,

SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi JD_Jinesta,

I was logging through sysadmin account, but still could see only limited type of charts and not seeing other charts where I can have combo(line & bar) charts in single chart. Also I am not able to see the options for charts to show dual axis i.e primary & secondary axis and also for pareto charts.

Thanks & Regards,

DMK

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi DMK,

Do you mind to let me know if you have any documentation that mentions any of the advanced functionalities you are looking for is available in SM?

As far as reviewing our documentation and directly performs several tests with the Reporting Module I don't see an option to get something like what you are looking for.

Regards,

SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi JD_Jinesta,

I dont have any documentation, but heard that SM9.40 is not having such options and SM9.41 is providing the option to build the charts with multiple axis, but no much info as i am having SM9.40 and not SM9.41. So looks like there is lot of improvement in Dashboard area from SM9.3 to SM9.4.

Thanks & Regards,

DMK

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi DMK,

Yes, definitely Reporting module has improved significantly from 9.3x to 9.4x

There are feature that development is working and trying to add to fulfill requirements like the ones you are looking for.

Hope in the near feature more options are added that will help you out.  Unfortunately I don't have details on the specifics on Reporting module for 9.42.

Regards,

SM Support Engineer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks a lot for your infomation Jinesta.

Thanks & Regards,

DMK

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.