Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Dasindex Indexing into a BOOLEAN type datum.. Very Urgent

Hi Gurus,

We are facing issue with sm.log file creating huge size logs in system with only mentioned text error. (every minutes more than 250 MB files)

5256( 5344) 05/02/2014 16:45:31 RTE E dasindex  Indexing into a BOOLEAN type datum which is not a compound data type 

also having issue with HPSM service & I have tried with restart application and server also but issue persist.

Regards,
Mukesh
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Dasindex Indexing into a BOOLEAN type datum.. Very Urgent

Hi

I found another case with this issue..

This issue you’re encountering may be due to an incorrect data in a scheduled record which does not allow this record to be sent. If this record is not being sent on the other hand stops all other records in the queue to be sent as well and thus the mails are not being processed. Therefore could you please follow this steps in order to find and remove possible defective scheduled records:

1) Go to the Schedules by typing sch in the Windows client command line.

2) Search and delete schedules with status Application fail or class NULL or empty class field.

Thank you

Lisa

"HP Support
If you find that this post or any post resolves your issue, please make sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi Lisa,

As you suggested I have delete all failed records in sch table.

But still huge logs generating system with same above mentioned parameters .

Also while restring SM service its getting failed . 

Regards,
Mukesh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi

I am not sure if this is your issue but can you check this...

. Rootcause
A. Some of notification set wrong recipient
2. Action applied
A. Stop Problem background process
B. Delete notification about Change management because it had changed recently
C. Clear schedule file especially wrong notification
D. Start Problem background process
E. Apply UAT’s notification on production
F. Monitoring ( still no issue )
3. Next action
A. Verify notification and fix wrong one(s)

"HP Support
If you find that this post or any post resolves your issue, please make sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Maybe you can check the schame.xml in the \\Search_Engine\kmsearchengine\KMCores\kmcore\conf\

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Hi all!,

I had the same error, so, I deleted all records scheduled and it is working without any problem.

Regards!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.