Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Datestamp showing null value

Hi Team,

I have datestamp field on the CM3R, We would like calculate the activity time between change phase one to another.

I have added dbdict datestamp field on the CM3R table, While searching the value shows null.

Please find the screen shot attach.

Best Regards,
Tom
0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Datestamp showing null value

I would think "Clocks" would be better suited for what you are going after. 

Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Clocks would definitely be the better methiod to track the time per phase. 

If you need to track when actual phase transitions occurred, note that in Codeless, all workflow transitions are logged in a system table. Not at an HPSM system right now, so I don't know the tablename off the top of my head. 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Thanks!

can anyone let me the tablename that needs to be added?

Best Regards,
Tom
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi,

you can create a macro (type macros in the command line in HPSM), add a new macro, Applies when: Change Requests are Saved, Macro Type: Start A Clock for when you want the clock to start for instance not same(current.phase in $L.new, current.phase in $L.old), add a Macro Name then hit Set Parameters set the conditions, then do a Stop a Clock macro. 

Hope this helps.

Peter

Peter Bartal
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

If you are using HPESM 9.41, you don't need to calculate the phase/status/assignment change time by yourself, it's calculated and built in the OOTB system. Which means use clock to monitor the status/phase/assignment change is not necessary from 9.41.

You can find the time duration result in timeDuration4cm3r table for Change, timeDuration4probsummary table for Incident and so on.

And you can find the SNAG- 4-21-2016 2.14.22 PM MENGL7.png

behind the scene, the raw data is stored at:

assignmentlog for assignment change, WorkflowHistory for phase change and slaactive for status change.

Additionally, in SM 9.41, the reporting functionality is enhanced so that you can monitor Incident handling time per assignment group for SLA breached records, and then find out which team spends the largest amount of time.

Hope it helps,

Ling-Yan

Tags (4)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Can you please let me know what is the process or the script that handle the assignmentlog or timeDuration4probsummary or timeDuration4incidents or timeDuration4cm3r?
Can we customize them?
Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I have something like you need but for probsummary.

I added new field with DATETIME fortmat and set value for it in FC for probsummary:

reaction.time in $file=tod() - open.time in $file

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.