Aj_SMbeginner Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Delay in Assigning Incident Number

Hi Experts,

In Incident Management Environmenet record i have set the flag true for "Delay Assigining Incident Number".

I have validation for location field.

While openeing new incident i will fill all the mandatory fields except location fields and click the save button at this stage Incident will be populated and it will displayed on form and then it will give validation error for Location field.

My requirement is, SM should not populate IM number untill all the mandatory field are filled.

Please let me know how to achive this.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Jagabandhu Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Delay in Assigning Incident Number

Hi,

You can remove the "getnumb" RAD function which is called by the process "im.first.new" and "im.first"  from the state "im.open" and try to add this application "getnumb" in the process "im.save" because this process will be called once you will try to add a record in to probsummary table.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Jagabandhu Padhy 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.