Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Deploy workflow change at workflow level

Hi,

I have make change of a workflow at workflow level.

For deployment of the workflow change to another SM environments, can I just deploy the workflow level change by the unload script (or other way not manually) rather than deploying the entire workflow please?

Thanks

Ada

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Deploy workflow change at workflow level

Hi Ada,

If you want to export one workflow from one system to another one, you can use the "Export Workflow" functionality.

Go to Tailoring>Process Designer>Export Workflow.

Fill the information in the wizard and click ok.

This process will export an unload that you can upload to the destination system.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Deploy workflow change at workflow level

Hi Kmilo,

Thanks for information.

In my scenario, I don't want to deploy the entire workflow,

I would like to check whether there is a way just deploy the workflow properties level of the workflow that I have changed but not together with the workflow phases and transactions (those I have not changed).

Thanks

Ada

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.