Sandhu_Mol Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Details of add button in RFC Implemenation.

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

Could anyone tell me the details of add button in RFC implementation form of Change Management.

Please find the attachment.

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Details of add button in RFC Implemenation.

Jump to solution
Seems that you are accessing this using DB and not the standard search mechanism. On the format fc, change the add privilege to false.
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
4 Replies
Luis_G_SM Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Sandhu 

Thanks for contacting us.

now, regarding the add button, what type of details would you like to know. depending on your version of SM, it may be defined in the Display option or screen of that form/module, or if you have process designer, it could be defined in the initial phase of the workflow. 

Let us know the details that you want.

BR

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the replay.

I am using SM 9.40.

Actually as part of some requirement I want to hide the add button of a form that I have created through FD.

Please suggest me a way to hide that button on the form

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution
Seems that you are accessing this using DB and not the standard search mechanism. On the format fc, change the add privilege to false.
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thank you..

It worked...

Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.