Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Difference in the date importing and date get saved in the db

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue while importing data into SM via import descriptor.

The dates in the import descriptor is saving in db with a difference of 8 hrs.

My requirement is to get the db value as same as the value that I am importing.

Could you please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Difference in the date importing and date get saved in the db

Hello Sandhu

do you have the proper time zone set up in the server, this could affect the time displayed on the records.

there are various ways to set this up, there is the parameter that you can put in the sm.ini https://docs.microfocus.com/SM/9.60/Codeless/Content/parameters/reference/startup_parameter_servertz.htm

you can change it in the system information record as well as the operator record.

hope this helps.

BR!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.