vvim Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Different calendars in a macro start/stop clock

Hello,

In a macro to start/stop clock, like you can put expressions for the macro name, for example:
- if ($ lo.calendar = "24x7") then ($ L.name = "Work_in_progress_24x7:" + assignee.name in $ L.new)
- if ($ lo.calendar = "8x5") then ($ L.name = "Work_in_progress_8x5:" + assignee.name in $ L.new)
How can I set expressions to choose the calendar?

Now, I can only set a value for the variable $ L.schedule, I have need to give a value to this variable with conditions, is it possible?

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Jhonny_C_SM Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Different calendars in a macro start/stop clock

Greetings.

I have attached a document found in the Help Server where it is mentioned how to create a Macro, I think that the expressions you mentioned can be evaluated but need to be tested, also think that to have a value for the variable is not possible, only if you make reference of it as showed in the example given in the document:

priority in $L.new=“1”

It seems that the variable by itself cannot be evaluated, but to have reference of a field or value that use this variable, so the conditions need to be edited. It depends on which modules are involved.

Regards,

Jhonny Castro Montero
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation
0 Likes
vvim Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Different calendars in a macro start/stop clock

Good Morning,
Thanks for your reply and the attached document.
The expressions I show above function properly when assessing the name given to the clock, ie, the ariable $L.name called in one way or another depending on the condition being evaluated.
My question is, if possible do the same assessments to choose the 'calendar' (caldutyhours) to apply the clock?

Thank you in advance,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.