Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Disable SmartEmail approval comment

We have been using SmartEmail for approvals for a while and it works ok.

But the extra step to add a comment and send the reply is somewhat cumbersome and I whould like to disable it.

E.g. the approver receives the SmartEmail approval email ==> she clicks the Approve button in the email ==> the approval is sent back to SM automatically (no comment needed from the approver).

Maybe it´s just a configuration?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Disable SmartEmail approval comment

Hi review object of module.

For example.

Go to Object "incidents"

Go to approvals tabs.

false check record approvals.

Restar your system and testing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for your reply,

The thing is I dont want to disable approval comments for all approvals for interactions. I just want to disable approval comments in SmartEmail.

Is that at all possible?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi, could you review, html email expression tab maybe you need custom expression in your html email.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.