Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
headstrong Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Display Interaction solution on SRC

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

We have SM 9.61 installed with SRC of same version.

We have a requierment that we have to show the "Solution" value in SRC when Interaction is closed.

R's headstrong

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Display Interaction solution on SRC

Jump to solution

Hello,

This kind of feature was resolve with a patch for SRC version: 9.52p2. As a workaround your can follow the next steps:

In ScriptLibrary ScAPI_WSInterface_Interaction_Info I have found that Solution is put to the location attribute.
In web service ServiceCatalogAPI there is no Solution field. After I added field location, with caption Solution. Solution appeared in SRC interface.

1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Display Interaction solution on SRC

Jump to solution

Hello,

This kind of feature was resolve with a patch for SRC version: 9.52p2. As a workaround your can follow the next steps:

In ScriptLibrary ScAPI_WSInterface_Interaction_Info I have found that Solution is put to the location attribute.
In web service ServiceCatalogAPI there is no Solution field. After I added field location, with caption Solution. Solution appeared in SRC interface.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.