Highlighted
Hisoka1923 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Do i need yo buy alicense for SmartEmail in HPSM 9.60 ?

Jump to solution

Hey All;

Do i need yo buy  alicense for SmartEmail in HPSM 9.60 ?

because i triend to configure the integration manager correctly, but when i send and email to the mail box already configured nothing happens, there is no interaction or incident created, could you help me please ?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Do i need yo buy alicense for SmartEmail in HPSM 9.60 ?

Jump to solution

Hello Hisoka1923,
Hope you are doing well.

No, you do not require License for Smart Email.
However, please check the steps to configure it correctly.

https://docs.microfocus.com/SM/9.60/Codeless/Content/smartemail/concepts/smartemail_intro.htm

Hope this information helps.

BR!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello Hisoka1923,
Hope you are doing well.

No, you do not require License for Smart Email.
However, please check the steps to configure it correctly.

https://docs.microfocus.com/SM/9.60/Codeless/Content/smartemail/concepts/smartemail_intro.htm

Hope this information helps.

BR!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
tsenneset Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

There is no separate license for Smart Email, but you would need a Smart Analytics-license in order to use Smart Email.

--
Thore
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.