Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Drop down button in Mobility

Hello All,

I have introduced a new module PM in mobility. 

The issue is with the back button which is visible instead of dropdown option with all the other out of box options available.

The back button is am not able to remove it and introduce the drop down option. Once i am inside the PM module the back button does not work and I am not able to go back to Home page.

Please can somebody help me with the issue.

Thanks,

Logic.Back button.pngPM module Mobility.png

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Re: Drop down button in Mobility

Can anyone suggest please.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

What is your mobility Version?

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Hello Breno Abreu,

This is 9.51. I want to have the back button replaced with the drop down button containing list of modules. So I can select which module i can traverse.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi logic,

To make it work you need to create the inbox (you already did).

Additionally you need to:

1 - update the global list "UniSearch Types".

2 - Make sure you have a mobile version of the Manage Display format:

2.1 - Go to rootcause object definition > tab manage queues > check the format being used on the Manage Display format.

2.2 - Go to fd and clone the format adding the mobile at the end..  (considering the OOB, it'd be: "sc.manage.rootcause.mobile")

The step 2 is strange because the mobile application does not use the form but... somehow the module menu disappears when the mobility application can't find the mobile version of the form.

To make sure, restart the tomcat cleaning the cache.

Let me know the results.

BR

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.