Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ECW+Sql2005

Hello all,
I have Service Desk 4.5 SP20 running on Win2k. I have a problem with Data Import from Altiris DB (Sql2005).
1. I Have created Odbc to Altiris DB server with username and password
2. In Altiris DB i have created "View" with all relevant data.
3. Start ECW from SD server for select data that i want to export to Xml file and when i select this view or some other views that have "[uniqueidentifier]" field type, where Altiris contains "_ResourceGuid" for all resources, I'v got the Error: "SqlException was thrown: [Microsoft][SQL Native Client]Numeric value out of range"
4. I understand that this error occurs when the column type is INT and i want to fill text into this field, So what the reason Out of that the ECW don't understand that column type "[uniqueidentifier]" must contain 32 digits with 4 dashs
anybody can help me plz?
Attached Print-Screen with this error
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ECW+Sql2005

This problem is solved, I have converted this column type to varchar, but now i have different problem, when i select this view in step 2 i must select columns from this view i'v got the next error:"Source doosen't exist in this ODBC"
Attached Print-Screent with this error
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ECW+Sql2005

Solved
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.