Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Edit values in $G.cm3r.environment

Hi experts,

I want to edit some values in the $G.cm3r.environment. So I thought I can do this in format control login.DEFAULT, and set in the calculation Approval.groups in $G.cm3r.environment="Test"

This works fine, but when I open Change management, the global list is refreshed and my calc is gone.

So is it possible to edit this global list? I'm also interesting where this global list is set?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Michael,

What you want to achieve?
It is not the global list instead it is a global variable which is set at time of user login.
If you want to add approval groups then in change profile add "Test" to Approval/Groups tab.

hth,
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I want to set the approval groups in the global variable with a dynamic javascript instead of setting this in the cm3profile/cm3groups

This works fine when this script will be execute from the login.DEFAULT format control, but this global variable will refresh when I open the Change module
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ok, then you can use it in cm3r FC too.But it might not solve the purpose you could need to add the same in Approval FC.Just give a try.

hth
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.