Absent Member.. cbowditch Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Email Notifications in activities table

Hello,

We are using SM9.40 PD. iIs there a way to add an entry into the activities whenever an email is triggered via a ruleset in the Workflow. 

Thanks,

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. Diana_Umana Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Email Notifications in activities table

Hello 

I hope you are doing fine.

We are investigating about your request and will get back to you as soon as we get an updated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

There is no OOB rule for your requirement. The tailoring way is to add RAD us.notify to a new rule for trigger an email, and then add an entry into the activities which is executed after the RAD.

Thanks

Desmond

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi cbowditch,

I have found a document in forums, could you please try these steps & let us know, is this you want to achieve:

Thanks

Neo

0 Likes
Absent Member.. cbowditch Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Ahh that would work BUT I need it to log the emails that are sent via the OOB HTML Email Notification Rulesets created in the Workflows in the Proccess Designer.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.