Welcome Serena Central users!
The migration of the Serena Central community is happening today. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
headstrong Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Email Sent to one mail id only

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

I have some starnge issue with my system, all the notification of Service Manager are being sent to only one EMAIL ID. irrespective of the email configured in the operator record.

Example: 

ABC is the operator who rasies the ticket through SRC and its email id is ABC@domain.com the wen the ticket creation email is triggered it blindly gose to test.one@domain.com.  Even if the ticket is assigned to some other person the assignment email is triggered to test.one@domain.com.

Kindly suggest where to check and troubleshoot.

R's headstrong 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. fcbcd Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Email Sent to one mail id only

Jump to solution

Do you have the " test.one@domain.com" email set up in the Smart Email settings?

Go to System Administration > Ongoing Maintenance > Smart Email > Settings and see if you have that email in the "Recipient email address for testing" field.  That's the only place I know of that will override all emails and send emails only to that address.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution
How do you send notifications? Connect, internal mail solution or what?
Check how records are being added to eventout..
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. fcbcd Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

Do you have the " test.one@domain.com" email set up in the Smart Email settings?

Go to System Administration > Ongoing Maintenance > Smart Email > Settings and see if you have that email in the "Recipient email address for testing" field.  That's the only place I know of that will override all emails and send emails only to that address.

0 Likes
headstrong Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi ,

I am using internal mail solution which is disable currently. I am checking this in eventout all emails are going to one email ID. Also, when we updated any ticket for any module MSG box also displays that email sent to test.one@domain.com id.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.