Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Email to Wrong assignment group for Auto Incident tickets in hpsm

Hi All,

I am facing below issue in our production system.

Issue:

Irrespective of the assignment group field has the vaue, Email is sending to "DEFAULT" group memebers when the auto incident created in HPSM,

Kindly let me know where to remove this condition, it should  send a mail to group members of that ticket has not the "DEFALUT" group.

We are using sm9.40

Thanks,

Jagan

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Email to Wrong assignment group for Auto Incident tickets in hpsm

can anyone help me on this email issue for auto tkst

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

You could check the workflows set for that Incident category. Usually you might have a set of rules that would control default values.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Dear Lukus,

Thanks for your reply,

we are not using PD in our environment, we migrated SM7.11 to SM 9.40 without PD.

Thanks,

JAgan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.