Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Enable Thesaurus for Knowledge Management

Hello

I would like to know steps to enable Thesaurus for knowledge management. We are using HPSM 9.41 process designer codeless

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Is this Knowledge Management using SOLR as the Search Engine? If so, then thesaurus expansion is already running when searching using the Natural Language Query field (i.e. the search field on the Basic and Advanced search forms). 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Yes this is SOLR knowledge. But as per the document when i go to 

To add a thesaurus file for a certain language:
1. Go to the {SERVICE_MANAGER_HOME}/Search_
Engine/kmsearchengine/languages/thesaurus folder, and create an empty text file named
synonyms_synonyms_<language id code>.txt.

i see this file is empty? I would like to know how to modify the Thesaurus? Is there anything an admin need to do to add/modify/configure Thesaurus?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.