Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error Displaying Table

Hi All
I am currently recieving this error message in hp service manager on on of my tables.
The error is displayed as the following:

Display application error exit during RIO on screen db.search. Error displaying the 'X' table.

This happens when I search a specific record and select OK or Cancel on the form. Then this error is generated.

Please help
Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Mpho Masemola
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Mpho,

Might be the record you are searching got corrupted.
Delete the specific record and then check again.

Regards,
Pankaj
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi
I have checked an it it is not a corrupt record.
However this is my own table that I created. Any suggestion as to what I can do to fix this error.

Thanks
Mpho Masemola
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Were you able to fix this issue? If so, please explain what you did.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Did you ever figure it out ??

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.