Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error in Accessing the dashboards in SM 9.4 through IE browser.

Jump to solution

Hi All,

When I try to access the Dashboards in Service Manger 9.4, i could see the dashboards are reflecting with an error "An error occurred when rendering this report, please contact system administrator".

Please let me know if any one know how to resolve this error, I am using IE 8 and when i tried to access the same dashboard in Chrome broswer i am seeing any error and could see the charts and etc fine. without any issues.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kumar

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Kumar

First thing of note is that IE 8 and IE 9 are not supported IE versions for SM 9.40.  

Have you checked the latest recent release notes for 9.40 patches and 9.41 release?  There are many dashboard issues mentioned which are now addressed, however, staying with an unsupported IE version is going to continue to give you problems.

Regards

Matt

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Kumar

First thing of note is that IE 8 and IE 9 are not supported IE versions for SM 9.40.  

Have you checked the latest recent release notes for 9.40 patches and 9.41 release?  There are many dashboard issues mentioned which are now addressed, however, staying with an unsupported IE version is going to continue to give you problems.

Regards

Matt

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Matt.

Yeah I did tried to upgrade my IE and not seeing the issue further. Thank you again.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.