Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Error in SLA calculation

Hi ,

We are getting problem in SLA calculations in SD  module. As the system not being able to skip non-working saturdays and sundays while calculating SLA and reflecting the same in SD.

Please do the needful.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Error in SLA calculation

You have only provided the "Problem". The basic steps in solving the issue are to also provide details needed in order to help you troubleshoot if not solve the problem.

Is it working before? If yes - what was the latest change that could somehow trigger the problem? What was your steps and action performed in trying to resolve the problem(least you have tried these)?

In details... kindly check the caldutyhours table, is the non-working days being defined properly?

Is the caldutyhours being defined in your slo's?... just my 2 cents..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Error in SLA calculation

Hi,

I have mentioned every holiday in SM and also included the same in workschedule .

I will share the detailed snap on same.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.