Honored Contributor.. Ivis Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Error launcing RC in SM

Hi all!

I have a problem when launching Release Control in Service Manager. What happens is that SM launches RC in a new window and SM hangs while trying to load something in the background.

I thought RC was going to load in SMUI. Does anyone else have this problem?

Release Control is otherwise working well.

Tnx
Ivis.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Honored Contributor..

Re: Error launcing RC in SM

I figured out that the SMRC_core_v6.22.unl makes RC open in a new window. Anyone know how essensial this unload file is for SM to work with RC?

Ivis.
0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Having problems with enableSSO in my SDI adpater log file. Is there anyone that can take a look?

It says:
LWSSOSecurityContext.enableSSO:183 enableSSO cannot be performed, cookie Domain .localdomain is not a match to URL domain. RequestInfo is [RequestURL is [http://number2:8080/ccm/index.jsp];RequestQuery is [requestOrigin=EXTERNAL&filterName=any&perspective=calendar&hideRCHeader=true&locale=en_US&timezone=Europe/Prague]]

0 Likes
Absent Member.. JohannesGP Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

Did you ever find a solution for this? I have the same issue.

Best regards

0 Likes
Arre
Visitor.

I also get this warning message quite a lot in my general.log file of OO.

Did anyone find out what to do with it? I've avoided it this far but in case there is some way to make it go away, I am all up for it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.