Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Error message when logging into Web client - SM 9.41

Jump to solution

Larry,

Check to see if the operator "hollinla" has a matching contacts records, that is if the operator contact.name does not point to a contact record I can get the error in your log:

"operator has no properties"

Steve Hirschfeld

HPE Support.

0 Likes
Larry Hollingsw Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Steve!

We don't sync our operators to the contacts.  On the company record, syncOpCon is false.

We don't even display the field contact.name on the operator format.

The contact.name value on the operator record for my ID is NULL..

I will try setting it to the contact.name on the contacts file and see if this fixes it.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Jump to solution

I wasn't able to reproduce but it does look like Steve may be right.  I compared your trace with mine and your trace ends here:

{"scriptName":"SMCRemoteService","functionName":"getUserInfo","params":["hollinla",true]}</scriptargs></service></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

If you following that SMCRemoteService to getUserInfo you'll find it calls getUserInfo which calls GetContactByOperator which eventually calls getContact.  If what Steve mentioned isn't the exact issue you can debug those portions to see what may be missing.

regards,

Jason W. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Larry Hollingsw Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Looks like Steve strikes again - That fixed it!

We've never synced the operators & contacts as we load our contacts using Connect-IT from exchange data, Thanks so much for delving into this - I really appreciate it!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.