Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Error paging record "problem" of record "probsummary"

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

I'd installed Service Manager 9.34 P4 and I'd configured in the Object "probsummary" the paging table name a "problem"
Always, when I save a incident record, appears this error:

SQL code=1722 message=ORA-01722: invalid number  (im.addpage,select.last.page)
API=OCIStmtExecute [in sqociSelect], Statement=SELECT * FROM PROBLEM1M1 WHERE "NUMBER"=:Y AND "PAGE"=:Y (im.addpage,select.last.page)
file:(problem) key:(header,number=,header,page=) (se.add.page,add.page.1)
El registro que se está añadiendo contiene todas claves nulas (se.add.page,add.page.1)

Conclusion, that is not saved in record "problem" the paging of record "probsummary"

Hope you can help me.

Best Regards
Jaime Ortiz

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error paging record "problem" of record "probsummary"

Jump to solution

A workaround was implemented

0 Likes
2 Replies
Piku Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Did you tried to relogin and test after changing the config.

What is response in case of new incidents logging and saving?

Looks like SM is not able to add pages for existing ticket only since no last problem page record will be there for incidents.

Do you have  object record name 'problem' with unique key as 'header,number' and 'header,page'.

Jump to solution

A workaround was implemented

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.