Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Error when change subscriber in subscription

I add in FC for Subscription in Calculation tab next line:

Add: status in $file="Active"

Update: not same(status in $file0, status in $file) and status in $file="Active"

Calculation: $CanSave=nullsub(jscall("MOSLicenseControl.ChLicAmount", serviceName in $file), true)

Now when i change subscriber in Subscription table i get error (see attach). What is wrong ?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Error when change subscriber in subscription

Can you try changing the update condition?

i'd try:

status in $file0~=status in $file and status in $file="Active"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I'm not sure that you can nest the jscall in the nullsub function. Try:

$chLic=jscall("MOSLicenseControl.ChLicAmount"; serviceName in $file); $CanSave=nullsub($chLic, true)

Note that the errors in the attached file actually aren't complete. Further down in the error messages there would likely have been a more precise error specifying the FC Calc line number.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Thnank you for answers.

Unfortunately nothing helped.

John: when i change Subscriber - then it must be FALSE in condition for UPDATE. So jscall in Calculation must not start.

Lukus: Only changed the name of the wrong argument in error (now this is "~=" instead my "same")

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.