Highlighted
New Member.

Error when importing the WSDL via Run WSDL to JS

Jump to solution

I'm trying to import a SOAP WSDL given by a third party through the Run WSDL to JS utility. but I'm getting the below error;

WSDL2JS: parseWSDL failed!
Unable to open WSDL file C:\Users\Desktop\eBond\TREGateway.wsdl

could someone please help me what's wrong here?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Error when importing the WSDL via Run WSDL to JS

Jump to solution

Hi Sunny,

The error indicate that HPE SM cannot open the file you specified. 

Possible reasons are, the path is not right, no access right to the file/folder, you put the file on the client side.

You may:

1. Make sure the file is on HPE SM server side not on client side. Or accessiable on server side.

2. Use the right syntax:

If the file is on HPE SM server, the syntax is like:  file://C:\Users\mengl\Desktop\Incident.wsdl

If the file is on the network, the syntax is like: file://\\filesystem.hpe.com\Temp\Incident.wsdl

3. Make sure HPE SM server has the access to the folder/file.

Regards,

Ling-Yan

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi Sunny,

The error indicate that HPE SM cannot open the file you specified. 

Possible reasons are, the path is not right, no access right to the file/folder, you put the file on the client side.

You may:

1. Make sure the file is on HPE SM server side not on client side. Or accessiable on server side.

2. Use the right syntax:

If the file is on HPE SM server, the syntax is like:  file://C:\Users\mengl\Desktop\Incident.wsdl

If the file is on the network, the syntax is like: file://\\filesystem.hpe.com\Temp\Incident.wsdl

3. Make sure HPE SM server has the access to the folder/file.

Regards,

Ling-Yan

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Ling,

thanks for your reply. Actually the end-point was missing. Now I could import it to SM.

thanks,

Sunil

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Sunil,

Im not able to import the wsdl from hpsm server path.

can u pls let me know, how u acheived this..

Thanks,

VNK

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.