Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Error while loading unl, which contains SRC ITEM

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am getting errors while loading a unl that has changes of an SRC Item. Can someone help me out. I have to make manual changes in all environment, because of this error. The error is as follows.

Additional errors have been written to the log. Contact your system administrator (file.load,create.file.1)
SQL code=957 message=ORA-00957: duplicate column name (file.load,create.file.1)

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Error while loading unl, which contains SRC ITEM

Jump to solution

Thanks so much Lukus for the reply. 

I took the unl of the src item browsing from Parent category from Manage Catalogue. Re- logged in to SM and loaded the unl. It loaded successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution

sounds like you might be making a duplicate record. Are you sure that your item has the same ID in each environment?

If it has different IDs, you might try unloading the item (for a back up) then purging it, then loading your new one.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks so much Lukus for the reply. 

I took the unl of the src item browsing from Parent category from Manage Catalogue. Re- logged in to SM and loaded the unl. It loaded successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.