Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.
439 views

Error with Calendar after upgrade to 9.41

Jump to solution

 

Hi Experts,

After successfully upgrading HPSM from 9.34 to 9.41  i tried to use calendar, when i opened it i received this error 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Script 'CalendarUtilities' line 128: ERROR Invalid property or field '3' for JavaScript class 'Datum' at char 1

Invalid index: It is too large (3) (display,fdisp.1)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then, When i checked sm log  i found this:

RTE E CJSDatum::Init - index 3 exceeds ARRAY size of 3

Attached you can find ScreenShot about the error.

calendarerror.png

 

 

Please i need your help.

BRs,

Khalil

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Error with Calendar after upgrade to 9.41

Jump to solution

Hi Khalil

In my 9.41 system, line 128 of CalendarUtilities is as follows:

map[names[i]] = values[i];

It is inside the function convertToMap.  It looks to me like in this routine, field display label and values for global lists are being built into an array map - if you have a global list in your system where the display list is longer than the value list (i.e more "names" than "values"), I can see that an error would occur.

That's all I can really look at without a debug trace and without really knowing why the function is being called in Calendar, I'd suggest looking at your change global lists and see if there is one with more display labels than values.

Regards

Matt

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Error with Calendar after upgrade to 9.41

Jump to solution

Hi Khalil

In my 9.41 system, line 128 of CalendarUtilities is as follows:

map[names[i]] = values[i];

It is inside the function convertToMap.  It looks to me like in this routine, field display label and values for global lists are being built into an array map - if you have a global list in your system where the display list is longer than the value list (i.e more "names" than "values"), I can see that an error would occur.

That's all I can really look at without a debug trace and without really knowing why the function is being called in Calendar, I'd suggest looking at your change global lists and see if there is one with more display labels than values.

Regards

Matt

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Error with Calendar after upgrade to 9.41

Jump to solution

Hi Matt,

It works now ! thank you for your help.

After using a trace with debugdbquery:999, i found the globallist "timeperiodCategoryTypes" with mismatch in entries between the display list and value. 

I rebuild global list and the issue is now resolved.

 

BRs,

Khalil

 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.