Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Errors while creating configuration management reports in Service Manager

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to create a configuration management report. I am using SM 9.4.

When I am trying to see the preview , SM is automatically getting logged out. Please find the attachment of error that I am getting while opening the already existing reports. Also I am getting the following error in the same scenario "WPsoftvaluesattr is not mapped". Where WPsoftvaluesattr  is the attribute table of Wpsoftvalues in device table. Also attaching the image of error getting for the newly created report.

Could you please help me to create a new configuration management report.

Any Suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Errors while creating configuration management reports in Service Manager

Hi Experts,

Any Updates or any thoughts to achieve this?

Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Errors while creating configuration management reports in Service Manager

Hi Experts,

I am getting the given below error also while opening an already existing report.

Joining tables of derived file type like JOIN_FILE or MERGED_FILE is not supported.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.