Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Escalate to RFC

Hi,

if we want escalate an Interaction to request for change, then stop with Message "User does not have authorization to perfom the action: nextphase".

Our System: HP SM 7.10

Any Ideas?

Tobias
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Just came up with a similar situation. What I did was to find a table named screlconfig.

Check there a record of cm3r and remove from post open expressions tab a line:
if $escalation.wizard.call then ($L.exec="system.vars.$L_related.doAction(\"nextphase\")";js($L.exec))

This forces SM to move a change into a next phase (stupid feature, IMHO). I guess it's something to do with a permissions JavaScript has. As you see the command is JavaScript (I think).

I wasted too many hours to find this solution...this "move to next phase" should be as an option in a Change category menus!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Hello Kelalek,

thank you very much, it's work fine

Best Regards
Tobias
0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Soulution found
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Well, I still appreciate points a lot if this solution worked for you!?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.