Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Exclude fields from a read-only form

Good morning Experts,

I have a quick question to ask your help in resolving.

Is there a way to exclude certain fields from a read-only form based on your role?

What I have is a form reaches the Execution phase I want it to be read-only but I would like the change requester to enter certain information into the field that is needed for them only.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Exclude fields from a read-only form

There are a couple of ways you can go about solving this - everything from visibility conditions on the form itself to custom forms for specific users during specific phases.

What version of HPSM are you using?  And if it's 9.3x or later, are you using Process Designer?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Good mornig Jacob,

Thank you for replying. I'm using HPSM 9.40 with Process Designer.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Good afternoon Jacob,

I was just wonder if you could send me what I need to do to have some fields not read only?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.