Norita Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Expert Day: Ci Upstream/Downstream relationships graph not displayed

Jump to solution

Hello experts, in CMDB only for some types of Ci's, the Upstream/Downstream relationships graph not displayed. I'm working with SM 9.34 Process Designer Content Pack 4

• With Chrome, in the graph area, appears these message : Unable to display map in your browser. You may be missing java support, see http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/
  • With I.Explorer these messages are shown in the SM message windows :

Arg. erróneo (2) oper. = (display,process.option)

No se ha podido evaluar la expresión (display,process.option)

El panel de proceso process.option en RAD display ha encontrado un error en la línea 1 (display,process.option)

Script 'ciVisualizationGraph' línea 824: ERROR TypeError: to has no properties en car. 1

Thanks in advance

Good questions will have Good answers
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
JD_Jinesta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Expert Day: Ci Upstream/Downstream relationships graph not displayed

Jump to solution

Hello Norita,

Can you please confirm if this issue happens only to CIs that are related/act as father to an important quatity of child CIs?

If so this could be a limitation of the graph to display a complex structure and probably will require a more complex debug to realize the root cause.

If happens to simple relationship CIs then I think you should try the latest JRE available and test if it still happens.

SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
3 Replies
Regular Contributor.. hanzelgma Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Norita,

First question will be what Java bit version are you using 32-bit or 64-bit?

Is a known issue that this messages are related to be using a 64-bit Java, instead try using 32-bit Java

If that doesn't work, then i strongly recommend you openning a ticket for this matter, because there have been some problems with this specific Script Library "ciVisualizationGraph".

Thanks

Highlighted
JD_Jinesta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Norita,

Can you please confirm if this issue happens only to CIs that are related/act as father to an important quatity of child CIs?

If so this could be a limitation of the graph to display a complex structure and probably will require a more complex debug to realize the root cause.

If happens to simple relationship CIs then I think you should try the latest JRE available and test if it still happens.

SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
Norita Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi experts, I confirm you that this issue happens only to an important quantity of CIs that are related to a father, so I'll follow your advice to open a support case to realize the root cause

Best Regards

Good questions will have Good answers
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.