Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Expert Day : information about SAGE virtual agent

Jump to solution

Hello experts,  I've understood that Experts will be online for 24 hours to answer any questions regarding "What's New in Service Manager 9.52".  I'm working with SM 9.34 and I would like to know about the virtual agent SAGE ¿what does it need to work? for example, KM and... ¿just only available for SM 9.5x or it can works with SM 9.34?

Please if you can give some information.  Thanks in advance.

Good questions will have Good answers
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Expert Day : information about SAGE virtual agent

Jump to solution

Hi Norita

Thanks for your question and for more information regarding to virtual agent (SM Collaboration), please check that in the attached guide.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Expert Day : information about SAGE virtual agent

Jump to solution

Hi Norita

Thanks for your question and for more information regarding to virtual agent (SM Collaboration), please check that in the attached guide.

Thanks

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.