Acclaimed Contributor.. brav0 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Export To Excel - Subform

Experts,

I have a 'list of records' format in a wizard. I want to know whether I can use 'Export To Excel' (RAD:dde.pmqbe2excel) to export the list of values. If this RAD can be used, what are the parameter values which needs to be passed? Should we have to explicitly mention the $L.format value. plz guide.

Thanks

brav0

I am Listening..
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
-m- Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Export To Excel - Subform

A quick test against a 9.21 system confirmed it will open an Excel spreadsheet with SM info. However, it also generated errors in the SM client. It should be noted that the solution may not work in the Web Tier.

RAD: dde.pmqbe2excel

Parameter Name: record

---> Represents the file variable in the QBE list (e.g. $L.file or $L.selection)

Parameter Name: name

---> Represents the QBE format name used to determine the columns sent to Excel

Tags (2)
Acclaimed Contributor.. brav0 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Export To Excel - Subform

Hey,

Sorry to mention,

Even I am getting the excel opened, but the problem is , its not showing the values which is there in my list of record. By default, its using the ocmq.qbe.g and bringing the values based on the fields in it.

Tried to rename the ocmq.qbe.g and explicitly mentioned the format. Still its bringing the ocmq.qbe.g based field values.

Thanks

brav0

I am Listening..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.