Exporting Workflows but can't find phases inside
I am trying to migrate a customized workflow from one Service Manager environment to another (same version), but after importing the workflow, I opened it and can't see any phases inside (the viewer is just empty).
I tried to migrate the records in Database Manager > WorkflowPhase first, and then import the workflow, but still got the same result, no phases inside the migrated workflow.
I exported a customized workflow using below steps:
- Navigate Tailoring > Process Designer > Export Workflow.
- In the Export/Unload a Workflow tab, select a Process Designer Table from the Table drop-down.
- Select the workflow from the Workflow Name field.
- Enter an appropriate name in the External File Name box. (ExportWorkflow.unl)
- Select the Append to file check box.
Then I copied the ExportWorkflow.unl file from the server to my desktop, and then import using Database Manager:
- Navigate More > Import/Load.
- In File Name, browse and select the ExportWorkflow.unl file.
- Type an Import Descriptor, File Type=winnt.
- Click Load FG.
Can anyone help with this? Thanks a lot!
Re: Exporting Workflows but can't find phases inside
Not the same thing as you're describing but I have had an issue before where after I unloaded a customized workflow the phases and transitions didn't render properly.
In my case the workflow updates had been applied but I had to restart the web services before it looked correct.