Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Fatal Exception while logging to SM

Dears,

Currently we cannot login to SM, the following error message is displayed and we will be forwarded to the SM home page :

"unrecoverable error refreshing screen, consult the log file for more details" 

I've checked the HP Service manager Server service and it's up and even after checking the server logs, I didn't found special exceptions

Please advise, this is the production environment 

Regards,

Wael

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Open cmd window inside HPSM RUN folder and run below command.

sm -httpPort:13130 -debugnode:1 -JVMOption0:-Xms514M -JVMOption1:-Xmx514M -JVMOption3:-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -log:D:/sm7logs/SM7NEW.log

Now try to login using thick client using port 13130, if able to login then some changes was done inside HPSM. If not then changes are done on configuration side may be on web server some file was edited.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply

I've runned the command and tried to access to SM thick client on the port 13130 but still have the same result

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ca you send ini and cfg file.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.