Portal230 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Field expectedResolution is not calculated in Interaction record

Hello Community.

When user created new Interaction via ESS http://hpsm/ess/ess.do portal field expectedResolution is not calculated.

If  create new Interaction record via main portal http://hpsm/sm/index.do field ExpectedResolution is calculated. I tried find  a place where this field is calculated but I could not find it in FC, Triggers, ScriptLibrary,Process.

In my system one active SLA.

Tell me please how this field calculated and why this field not calculated for Interaction created via ESS portal?

My system HP Service Manager 9.35

0 Likes
2 Replies
Francis Feugue Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Field expectedResolution is not calculated in Interaction record

HI, I am still looking around if there is any documentation explaining how that field is calculated,

"I tried find  a place where this field is calculated but I could not find it in FC, Triggers, ScriptLibrary,Process." - if you login to the windows client, in the command line on the top left enter: *findAll and hit enter

Then "string to search for" = expectedResolution  and hit search.

The system will run a search on all tables and will show you all the tables where that field is used.  I have attached a screenshot of my search result. ON my system for example I can see it in the incidents FC, in the valditaion tab for update with the following line:

nullsub($G.bg, false)=false and nullsub(enable in $G.sla.environment, false)=false and nullsub($G.ess, false)=false and (null(approval.status in $file) or approval.status in $file="approved")

I know I haven't fully answered your question. it is just a hit that may help you to move forward. will get back to you with more update

0 Likes
Portal230 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Field expectedResolution is not calculated in Interaction record

Hello. Thank you for reply.

I try used command afindAll but after 5 minutes my session is disconnected. Inactivity timer for my user is disable. For seacrh i use Full client HP Service Manager.

Tell me please how to fix it?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.