Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Filter link expression based on value in ticket

Jump to solution

Hi all,

In my ESS, I will select Service Recipient (contact.name) - the link will return (contact.name.email) and its department (my.dept.name).

In ESS, I also have custom Requestor HOD Fill/Form field (requestor.hod) and corresponding custom link. The link will return (requestor.hod.dept) and (requestor.hod.approver). The requestor.hod.approver field is a checkbox, its ticked to indicate its an approver for that department.

I want to filter in the link where click on Requestor HOD field, return result if:

- requestor.hod.dept is same as my.dept.name AND and the requestor.hod.approver = true

Appreciate help on the expression syntax

Thanks in advanced.

AK

Amy K
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Filter link expression based on value in ticket

Jump to solution

Okay, I managed to resolve this..:)

In the Link for the requestor.hod

Query: $query

Expression: $query="requestor.hod.approver =\"true\""

This will filter out only if the requestor hod approver field is checked to true.

Amy K

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Filter link expression based on value in ticket

Jump to solution

Okay, I managed to resolve this..:)

In the Link for the requestor.hod

Query: $query

Expression: $query="requestor.hod.approver =\"true\""

This will filter out only if the requestor hod approver field is checked to true.

Amy K

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.