Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Find a top horizontal menu

Hi! 

Could you tell me where can I find the top horizontal menu (as on the screenshot)?

As I understand, this is a Menu. And I should look for him in the list of Menus.

But I have no idea how his the name and I think I'm wrong.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Come on man, this is a DisplayOption for Interaction - i tink in your case it's name - cc.edit.incident

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Thank!
Can I have more details?
cc.edit.incident - found in the RAD catalog, 
DisplayOption - found in the instructions, but there is no mention of the menu that I see in interaction.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

From what action did you take the screenshot? I guess your screenshot was taken when your trying to open a new SD ticket? If yes, Kindy try checking in displayoption and search for...

Sample: If your looking for that 2nd icon - Save & Exit: 

Screen ID: sd.new

Default Label: Save & Exit

Note: Make sure to try first on your TEST environment.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I suppose that is update of Resolved (status=Resolved) Interaction and display name of this button is "back to work"

Artem give a screenashot of this DO for us.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.