Jithisha Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Fix Front end and Backend Timing issues

Hi Experts,

As part of a requirement I need to insert data to activitym1 table. And I have inserted values only for below fields.

THENUMBER, NUMBER, TYPE, DATESTAMP, OPERATOR, DESCRIPTION

After updation I could see that there is a difference in date time. Value displayed in front end and backend is different

Below screen shot shows the same.

Capture.PNG

Here time is showing as different when compared with the time in the backend.

Please suggest a way to resolve this issue.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Jithisha

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. bogart Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Fix Front end and Backend Timing issues

Hi Jithisha,

can you check the time zone for your frontend?

As far as I remember the datetime value in db is always stored in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time a.k.a. Coordinated Universal Time). The SM Client shows the datetime of the configured time zone (general time zone in system definition record and for the user in operator record - if necessary).

Regards,

Bo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.