Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Frequent pop up messages while saving

Experts,

We are on HP SM v9.41 P4 hybrid.

While working on a change request / any request, I make a change on the record, click save. I come back again on the record, try to move around the different tabs, type some text or make any change, suddenly i get a message.

"The record has been modified by <userid> since you loaded it.HP Service Manager has loaded the latest record for you". 

I think there is some background update happening after the save done by the user. How do I figure out the rootcauase.

thx

dev.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Frequent pop up messages while saving

Attaching the screenshot of the popup message.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Frequent pop up messages while saving

Hi brav0 and SM experts,

I have the same issue with request objects, mostly when the user clicks inside a table cell
First save is ok, values in table are saved
After save/update, when the user clicks inside a table cell (empty or populated) the record updates itself and the user loses the values from table

Popup message is "This record has been modified since you loaded it. HP Service Manager has loaded the latest record for you."
SM version is 9.40

Did you found a cause or a solution?
Thanks!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.