Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Get list of interactions\incidents for current user

Jump to solution

if the operator, while in the interaction, presses the button that will open the list of all interactions in which the initiator of this interaction is also the initiator.

Same for Incidents (probsummary)

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Сompare your RU-EN forms in wizard. And check all EN forms have RU copy.

View solution in original post

16 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hello,

Could you please be more specific regarding your expected behavior? I was trying to use the same feature and it seems to be OOB.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Can you display step by step how does it work in OOB.

I have a button to display that, after press it i see table with 2 lines: opened and closed records with quantity, but if i press for some of them it back me to first list of all records

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

If i use ENG as default language in browser - then i get list which i need.

But if i use my language for browser, then i will not get final list of selected interactions 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I checked form from EU and RU and not found differences 😞 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Are you asking about contextual search? Button with magic wand? 

I tell you the steps:

1. You open the your form in the Windows client.
2. At the bottom right, see the name of the screen. Remember it. Pic 1 (sd.new in my example).
3. In the format designer open the form, look at the button code. Remember it. Picture 2.
4. In the table "Displayption" you are looking for the record (Screen.ID = Screen name & GUI option = button code). Pic 3. Remember the name of the action.
5. You are looking for a record in the "states" table (Display screen = Screen name). Find the action from Displayoption. You go to the column with name of the process and press F8, to drill down into the process. Pic 4.
6. We look at the process, and there the launch of the wizard. The name of the wizard is indicated. Pic 5.
7. Next, watch this master.

Ты спрашиваешь про контекстный поиск? кнопка с волшебной палочкой?

Распедаливаю по шагам:

1. Открываешь нужную форму в Win-клиенте.
2. Справа внизу смотришь название экрана. Запоминаешь его (у меня sd.new) картинка 1.
3. В формат дизайнере открывавешь форму, смотришь код кнопки. Запоминаешь его. Картинка 2.
4. В таблице "displayoption" ищешь по имени названия экрана запись и номеру кнопки. Картинка 3. Запоминаешь имя действия.
5. Ищешь в таблице "states" запись по имени экрана в поле Display screen. Находишь действие из displayoption. Переходишь на столбец имя процесса и жмешь Ф8, проваливаешься в процесс. Картинка 5.
6. Смотрим процесс, а там запуск мастера. Имя мастера указано.
7. Далее смотришь это мастер.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

It is important to remember what is indicated on the form in the input field. Pic 6.

Важно заполнить что на форме указано в поле ввод. Картинка 6

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Thank you for answer.

I saw everything you wrote about.

But the problem is that on the form when i click on this button (with a picture of the sticks) I get a list with number of interactions for contact, but when i click on them to get the list of these interactions all returned to the original interaction.

But when i test it in WEB (only in web i can choose language) and use EN interface of SM this work fine.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Try to make a copy of ENG list form that you see in ENG inreface to Ru.

1. You need modify in FD "format.g" form - add  "syslanguage" field to form (FD_g_1.jpg). 

2. Open EN form with interactions list with Expert search option. Use DB console command - file "format", Form - "format" (DB_format.jpg). Query for Exp_search: syslanguage = "en" (Ex_search_1.jpg, Ex_search_2.jpg)

3. Change language to "ru" and push ADD button.

P.S. In windows client I can choose language (login.jpg).

Как создать новый топик? не могу кнопку найти.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

In Windows client i can't choose language for interface (there is only one RU)

I can change language in WEB client (if change in IE language then SM automatically use language interface like in IE) but WEB client can't use FD.

When i try to search the form(which i need) in WIN-client for all language (or exactly EN) - it is not found anything for other language (except RU)

Spoiler
ปุ่มสร้างเป็นหัวข้อใหม่ฉันเลือกไทแบบไหนจะปรากฏหลังจากเข้าไปในข้อความเรื่อง
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

In Windows client try to make new Connection, maybe en will be available.
Can you find any other en from? Are you using expert search with query "syslanguage=en"?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

only one language available in win client from drop-down list.

yes i tried expert search (and simple serch) to find all language.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.