ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Get list of interactions\incidents for current user

if the operator, while in the interaction, presses the button that will open the list of all interactions in which the initiator of this interaction is also the initiator.

Same for Incidents (probsummary)

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Get list of interactions\incidents for current user

Hello,

Could you please be more specific regarding your expected behavior? I was trying to use the same feature and it seems to be OOB.

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Can you display step by step how does it work in OOB.

I have a button to display that, after press it i see table with 2 lines: opened and closed records with quantity, but if i press for some of them it back me to first list of all records

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

If i use ENG as default language in browser - then i get list which i need.

But if i use my language for browser, then i will not get final list of selected interactions 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.