Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Getting\Updating License for Service Manager 9.40

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Recently we ahve set up a new dev stack in our environment along with existing Prod & Test servers for Service Manager 9.40.

And that new dev stack is currently running with temporary license for 60 days period and I am planning to update with License.

Please can any one suggest the detailed steps or process to update or get the license?

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Getting\Updating License for Service Manager 9.40

Jump to solution

The licensing email with the licenses will also contain instructions on how to apply the licenses to your machine. You can use sm -reportlic to check if the licenses were applied. If not updated, try restarting SM.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello d_m_k

hope you are doing fine.

The best step to follow is make contact to your sales department and request for new licenses, we cannot provide them, only licenses dept.

hope it helps.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Ok Thanks.

Once i get the new license, can you tell me the steps to update the same in my environment?

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

yes sure, no problem, just update this forum and I will help you.

I will be attentive to your update.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

This is the new HPE portal for customer licensing.   You will need the original order number for the application.

https://h20575.www2.hpe.com/mysoftware/index

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

The licensing email with the licenses will also contain instructions on how to apply the licenses to your machine. You can use sm -reportlic to check if the licenses were applied. If not updated, try restarting SM.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.