Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Getting operator name when user role is service desk

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know is there any way to get contact / operator name for operator who touch Service Desk ticket at 1st time?

If any, I have a plan to create a new field for contact / operator name.

Does anyone have a clues or ideas for that? 

Thanks,

Okik

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

let's organize your requestю

1) what table do you want to use to extract data you need ? (CONTACTS or OPERATOR or any of THEM)

2) "touch Service Desk ticket" - is that mean who is ADD it or WHO is 1st which UPDATE 1st time it after ADD ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

1. Table name is contacts.
2. Who is 1st contact name from service desk role that updating or do escalation after interaction ticket submitted by end user.

Apologize for my bad english.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

May be you need to store in Interaction (for each of them) operator name who 1st update this interaction if this operator in ServiceDesk assignment group ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

That may seem correct as per my understanding.

They wanted to capture the 1st Service Desk user who updates/save/escalate on a ticket raised by an end user. Possibly for ticket accountability recording purposes.

If yes: 1. Have a new field that will hold the value.

2. Have a ruleset/fc etc. that will run the capture and update the new field.

3. A condition that will only run IF the current operator working on the ticket is from Service Desk team(based from User Role of current user updating ticket)

4. 2nd condition to only RUN if the new field is NULL(#1) - (ticket were not yet touched and will not run if it has already a value to avoid overwrite).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.